|Introduction||Staff facilities | General | What to do in a fire or Earthquake | Care of sick or injured students | Crisis Proceedure|
|Systems||Detentions | Uniform | Attendance | Smoking | Referral process | Serious student offending | Assessment in senior school|
|Student Support||Guidance | Discipline | Code of behaviour|
|Staff||Duty | Minibuses | Use of facilities | Misc | EOTC | Appraisal|
- Student information - names, addresses and phone numbers etc can be found on Kamar. NEVER put this in writing anywhere or students will be able to gain access to these confidential files. Enrolment forms are now filed with students’ records. You can also get class lists from Quick Find and check attendance records.
- Photo album – one kept in the Workroom, the other in the Main Office - useful for identifying sinners! Photos are taken early in Term one.
- Your “Kit”
- as well as your plan book you need to have with you at all times:
- lap top for period by period attendance records (permanent staff)
- detention book
- referral room forms
- sick and injured student forms
- library permission slips
- Be sure you know the Evacuation procedures, and have with you any list you must check, eg your form list. Evacuation procedures are pinned up in each classroom wall. If they are not there please let the Senior Manager in charge of Emergency procedures know.
- Relief - if you are sick please inform the teacher in charge of relief between 6.45 am and 7.10am if you can’t do so the night before. See also document on Relief for other important details.
- Field Trips - remember to fill in the correct forms and check with the appropriate people in good time. See Field trip document. Also available on G Drive
- You want to let your class out early? - Please DON’T unless you have arranged it specifically with the DP or AP and the HOD or wing supervisor in the block concerned. Reason? Once one class is allowed to go it is very difficult for other teachers in the area to keep their classes on task.
- Photocopying – completed photocopying is stored on the shelves in the downstairs reprographic room. There are two photocopiers upstairs for staff use. Staff should not expect photocopying to be completed immediately on demand. NCEA photocopying must be referred to the office either for printing.