|OERu learner support tutorials|
|Microblogging||Introduction and objectives | Video signpost | Quickstart guide | What is a microblog? | The basics | Creating a microblog on Twitter | Microblogging with WEnotes | Tips on microblogging | FAQs|
A number of OERu courses use microblogging to support learning and help learners connect with each other. We anticipate that a large number of OERu learners will not be active microbloggers. This support tutorial has been prepared for students who have been asked to create a microblog account to support their learning, but don't know where to start.
Think of a microblog as a stream of digital consciousness comprising short and concise posts in answer to the question: What are you doing or thinking now?
create a free account) and responding to the following poll:
- How would you rate your knowledge of using microblog software?
- How frequently do you read microblog posts?
- Before today, did you have a registered microblog account?
- Not sure
- How frequently do you post microblog entries?
- See Microblogging article on Wikipedia