|Skill Development 12 (#Temporarytag)|
|Solving_Equations_with_Inequalities - Graphic|
|Solving_Equations_with_Inequalities||Objectives and success criteria | Audio signpost | Study Plan | Validation and Assessment|
Plan and/or Tasks:
Learners need to be able to solve linear equations with whole number coefficients.
1. Read the information and examples of solving equations with inequalities.
2. Using the first example, redo it on another piece of paper without looking at the answer. Then, check your work.
Key Questions (Critical Thinking Questions)
1. What happens when you multiply both sides of an expression with an inequality sign between the two sides?
2. Why does the rule you applied to answer Question 1 make sense?
3. Make up an equation that uses inequalities and then solve it.
Complete in Khan Academy: Linear Inequalities