|Skill Development 14 (#Temporarytag)|
|Slope_of_a_Line_Between_Two_Points - Graphic|
|Slope_of_a_Line_Between_Two_Points||Objectives and success criteria | Audio signpost | Study Plan | Validation and Assessment|
Plan and/or Tasks:
Learners should be able to work with ratios.
Slope: A number, usually in the form of a ratio, that gives the steepness of the line.
1. Read the information and examples of finding the slope between two points of a line.
2. Using the first example, redo it on another piece of paper without looking at the answer. Then, check your work.
Key Questions (Critical Thinking Questions):
Answer in your journal.
1. Define slope in your own words.
2. Give two points that would have a slope of 3/1 between them.
3. What does s slope of 0 mean? Can you give an example of a situation (two data points representing something) where the slope would be 0?
4. Is there a relationship between a slope of ¼ and one of 4/1?
Complete from Khan Academy: Identifying the Slope of a Line