|Mathematical Journey (#Temporarytag)|
|Mathematical Journey Course guide||Introduction & Aims | Development team | Video signpost | Getting started | Resources | Assessment overview | Course schedule|
|Assignments||Assignment 1 | Assignment 2 | Assignment 3 (Project & reflective journal)|
Study materials used in this course
- Course guide: You are reading this. Your course guide introduces you to the course and includes the Study Schedule. It also contains assignment guidelines together with the marking rubrics for each assignment should you wish to complete the assessment requirements for the course.
- StudyDesk – The StudyDesk is the primary website you select for accessing your course materials. The StudyDesk website may be prescribed by the OERu institution you select for assessment services.
- The StudyDesk websites contain all of the study modules you are to study each week, and e-learning activities guiding you to select the substantial content of the course using Open Educational Resources online. Please refer to the Modules and assigned e-learning activities for further information.
- All required materials for this course will be provided on the Course Study Desk. Other materials will need to be accessed through Open Educational Resources online.
Reference materials are materials that, if accessed by students, may improve their knowledge and understanding of the material in the course and enrich their learning experience.
The following titles are Open Access Books available online
- Ellis, Wade and Burznsky, Denny, Elementary Algebra, Connexions.
- Beyenir, Serhat, Engineering Computation with Spreadsheets, Connexions.