Meeting 1: Tech and Ops
(Week of October 5, 2009)
- To discuss roles with stakeholders (based on Ruth's descriptions)
- To introduce team to stakeholders
- To share action research / learning process (what's to come) and Key Messages
- To identify any barriers, resistance, alignment issues, opportunities, etc.
- To migrate from email communications to MITE Google Group.
- Gary (Gary is on vacation)
- Arrange conference call (skype 1:30 pacific, Ruth to use skype conferencing)
- Ensure meeting invitation sent - be sure to include Meeting Purpose and Agenda
- Share purpose of site on WikiEd; how it works - sending URLs, etc.
- Share existence of Google group