After completing this section, you should be able to:
- Examine the values you hold dear and check if decisions made are consonant with these;
- Demonstrate an acknowledgement and acceptance of the realities of diversity (ethnicity, culture, sexual-orientation, spirituality/religion);
- Identify and prioritize your values;
- Recognise the correlation between personal values, actions and decisions;
- Re-define and re-interpret existing norms and values, and develop commitments to new ones in accordance with desired actions or behaviour;
- Re-assess internalized patterns of social behaviour and cultural values and norms and one’s acceptance of them;
- Articulate personal value system and ensuing behaviours.