Life Skills Development/Principles of Good Human Relationships
Principles of good human relationships:
- Being sincere
- Accepting yourself as you are and having self-respect
- Caring about your appearance and manners
- Accept others and learn to like other people
- Accept reponsibility
- Set a good example, for example; self-discipline, loyalty, honesty, responsibility and religious principles.
- Learn to cope with personal problems; without being jealous, or have hatred, envy, inferiority, sucpicion, or being over-sensitive, and so on.