- Part One - Design a learning strategy relevant to your context
- Identify an area of your learning and teaching that could be improved or enhanced.
- Choose one trend technology and pedagogy you would like to use.
- Select a model of learning design, and an adult learning theory to support the strategy.
- Use the information and prompting questions in the plan template to help the planning process.
- Use the Blended Learning template (on Moodle) or prepare a mindmap to illustrate the design. (See 15 best mindmapping tools for ideas.)
- Access others' research and practice to inform your design.
- This needs to include evidence from the literature, and consultation with others.
Part Two: Complete the Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation plan.
- Complete the plan using the template.
- Share with peers to obtain feedback on your ideas.
- Request formative feedback from your facilitator.
- Submit the final version for marking.