|Prepare an evaluation plan
The plan needs to include information about how you will evaluate the formative and summative phases of the learning design, development and implementation.
- What is your overarching evaluation question?
- What decisions do you need to make?
- What types of evaluation will you use at each phase? Formative - expert review, usability testing etc. Summative - effectiveness for learning.
- Who will you approach to get feedback on your plan? For example, lecturers, experts, students, colleagues etc.
- What methods will you use to gather data? (survey, focus groups, interview etc..)
- How will you use the evaluation results?