eL4C36 - Workshop Schedule
[eL4C36] Day 8
Hi WikiEducator friends!
Today we will learn about a few powerful features in the wiki. Namely the ability to:
- Use WIkiEducator's internal communication features;
- How to watch any pages you are interested in; and
- How to keep track of the contributions you have made on the WikiEducator pages.
- Work through Tutorial 8 on Communication and Interaction Tools
- Test the feature of adding a discussion item which relates to a content page in the wiki. See the discussion activity linked to the talk page of our course schedule.
- Leave a personal message on the User page of at least three different participants who have listed their user pages. To do this -- you need to go to the respective User Page by clicking on a blue coloured link under the surname of our participant list. Then click on the "Discussion" tab of the User page concerned (top of the page). Comment on something positive you have seen on User Page, particularly if you have some ideas for improvement. If you're do receive a message from one of the participants -- send a reply to by clicking on their User Name which is displayed in the automatic signature below the message.
- On the same page, (participant list) click on User contributions for some of your peers, this special page provides helpful information regarding to the activity on our community.
Have fun -- this is a great way to communicate with your friends on the wiki.