Webliography - eL4C30
Selected OER research reports and papers
- Open Learning, free access to Special Issue on Open Education Resources
- Norm Friesen, Open Source Resources in Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- D.E. Atkins, J.S. Brown & A.L. Hammond, A Review of the Open Educational Resources (OER) Movement: Achievements, Challenges, and New Opportunities. Report to The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- OER Handbook for Educators, also available in print versions from Lulu.com in back and white or full colour.
- UNESCO, Education Resources: Conversations in cyberspace
- UNESCO, Open Education Resources: The way forward
- Add your link here ...