Learning4Content/Workshops/Face-to-Face schedule/L4C11/Quality/Group 3
What are the main issues concerning quality with open and close authoring?
The main issues concerning quality with open authoring and close authoring include:
- the question of having the authority in the subject(content) area could affect the quality of content.
- the issue of distortion
- more contribution from content expert in the same discipline would enable quality product.
- limit contribution from various experts and various
Open collaboration opens doors to cater for new ideas and would affect one's approach in relation to presentation, content.
3. Adavatages Avenue for checking misconceptions
- clarity purposes
- Creating avenues for misconceptions
- Minimising your autority rights.