Learning4Content/Workshops/5 Day Day2
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
- Complete the Wikieducator Survey
Wiki Cheat Sheets
- To help you learn how to quickly navigate WikiEducator, here are several resources. Please print them out, and keep them by your side when editing wiki pages. They will help you to master wiki syntax!
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Quick_guide - Quick Guide
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page - How to Edit a Page
- Do the 20 minute tutorial on new pages and links
- Begin working on your OER page, bringing the idea to life.
Use the Feedback page
The power of the wiki occurs when you experience 'the accelerated cycle of collaboration'. Communicate directly on the wiki!!
- Read the Notes on the Course Feedback page
- Post a comment (by clicking "edit") on the Course Feedback page, about your motivations and hopes in taking this course.
- When someone responds to your message on the wiki, you will be automatically notified, if you have modified your WE Account setting properly.
Communication & Interaction
- Read the tutorial on communication and interaction
Activity: Your Professional Development Interests
Rest & Reflection
Here is a place in the workshop to take a much needed one (1) day break: Learning happens when we rest our minds and hearts - please take the time to rest and reflect on your progress and activities.