The image on the book pattern page seems to have been published under different licences:
- Fotopedia - cc-by - Chris Willis
- Flickr - all rights reserved
- Wikimedia Commons (see Permission note regarding Flickr upload bot on 14:51, 30 April 2010 (UTC) confirming cc-by on that date. So, it should be ok (??)
- Cooking pot - "With knowledge goods, everyone gets a copy of the whole pot" (Rishab Ghosh
- Cattle on the commons
- Recall African terms such as "meraka" or "idlelo" which mean "common grazing ground" and find African pictures ...
- Chongqing "nail house" - see Tragedy of the anticommons.
- Exmoor Family
- Exmoor is still grazed by commoners' ponies and sheep - see Common land and other images on that page.
- Inagi satoyama