- Error creating thumbnail: Invalid thumbnail parameters
- Barter-Chickens for Subscription
- Klallam people of chief Chetzemoka distributing potlatch - one of Chetzemoka's wives (nicknamed 'Jenny Lind') distributing potlatch at Port Townsend, Washington, USA.
- Kula bracelet with insert - Kula, also known as the kula exchange or kula ring, is a ceremonial exchange system conducted in the Milne Bay Province of Papua New Guinea.
- Potlatch - Potlatch house
- Cowry - Arab trader
- Different cowries
- Cypraea mappa
- See also: Shell money
- Does anyone have any pictures featuring Lobolo/Lobola?