A private, secure wiki collaboration space for Intersol clients.
- Open your Internet browser.
- In the title bar, type in: http://www.intersolwiki.com
- LOG IN
- Type in your User Name (lower case) & Password. (lower case)
- User Name: same user name as in your email address (before the @ sign) - (i.e., Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; User Name: hasan.hutchinson)
- Password: provided today, and also in the email (same)
- When you log in, you will see a "Home Page" for Health Canada Sodium Working Group, http://intersol.onconfluence.com/display/SWG/Document+Index Health Canada and the three (3) SWG document sections
- Click title name of desired document (i.e., to add your comment(s))
- A window will open
- Review the content, and keep in mind your desired comment(s)
- At the top right side of the computer screen, you will see three commands: "Edit", "Add" and "Tools".
- Click "ADD"
- Scroll down, and select "ADD COMMENT"
- In the editing window, type your comment (if your text exceeds the available space, simply scroll down - the window will expand as required).
- After you are finished, go to the "Comment" box at the bottom of the editing window
- When your have finished, click "POST"
- You may also choose to click the box "WATCH THIS PAGE" - then you will be notified when there are changes to the page.
- When you are done, please "LOG OUT"
- Go to the top right of the screen, to find your USER NAME (i.e.,adjacent to the Search Box)
- Click your User Name
- A dropdown menu will appear
- Scroll to the bottom and choose "Log Out"
(: If you require assistance, please email me (Randy Fisher) at wikirandy at intersol dot ca. Describe the nature of the problem (be specific). Provide your contact info, and a good time to reach you.)
- domain name mapped to wiki: http://www.intersolwiki.com
- wiki to go live as production space on Monday
- documents in sections - to go up (should food science, educn, and the other one be as "a, b and c", or 1 doc
- adjust screen shots to reflect Anthony's changes
- adjust FAQs to reflect Anthony's changes
- set up email address: individual emails to everybody
- PowerPoint, etc.
- CheatSheet, FAQ
- Enter emails into server
- Send email re: subscriptions
- Increase server license