Integrating office applications
Hello and welcome to this course on Integrating office applications. This course is part of the National Certificate in Computing (Level 2). See the Assessment overview section for more information about completing this qualification.
As a prerequisite for this course, you need to have a basic familiarity with Word. You will need to know how to:
- Enter text.
- Perform basic formatting like paragraph alignment, change font size, bold, etc
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Use Table Styles.
Much awaits you, so here's how to begin:
- Review the Course details, Course description, and Learning outcomes below.
- If you are planning on completing the assessment for this course, please read the Assessment overview, before you begin.
- Read the Getting started section, which has some really important instructions to prepare you for completing this course.
- Visit the Course schedule section to launch into the first topic!