Innovative physics/Home/Status Quo
- Lack of suitable physics text book materials suited to the African context.
- Lack of student activity packs for given topics.
- Limited physics teacher collaboration.
- Failure by physics teachers to relate class work to reality.
- Limited effort by teachers to involve students in a way that fosters creativity and innovative scientific thinking other than mere recall.
- Lack of laboratory resources.
- Lack of physics teachers
- Low motvation among the teachers so they show little committement
- Lack practicle skills in some areas so the teachers shy from them