Innovative physics/Home/Guiding principles/more
We use lab materials that are locally available
- from nature
- from local shops
We use the computer and the internet as medium of distribution, print copies can be drawn if needed.
Our platform is WikiEducator.
We are rooted in the community values of WikiEducator, such as free content: We use a CC-BY-SA license
We are working in an open process, everyone who likes to join us is welcome.
We try to get financial support from donor agencies.
We pursue purely educational purposes.
We try to include, not to exclude
- We work with our students, not without them
- We enjoy humor and lightness in order to become creative
- We write in English and Luganda, one of the main languages in Uganda
Examples of content:
- physics of mobile phones
- the rainbow
- the diesel motor
- water wheels
- motions of African animals
- energy conservation in cooking
- energy conservation the household
- solar heaters
- materials for free activities