Infrastructure Development Courses - 001
Course Module - Premise Wiring Fundamentals – 001B
- This course is design to provide fundamental knowledge of copper and fiber optic theory,codes, standards and practices widely accepted in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Understand the telecommunication wiring standards for category rated cabling.
- Understand a rated wiring structure (basic link and channel link).
- Know how to analyze the performance parameters for category rated cabling systems.
- Know the performance specifications for high performance twisted of pair media.
- Understand premise wiring test equipment
- Understand distance limitations, attenuation, near-end crosstalk, wiring mapping and how
- to test these measurable electrical properties of copper and fiber media.
- Understand the current telecommunication wiring standards