Infrastructure Development Course - 004
Course Module – Fiber Optic Installer – 004B
- Fiber Optic Installer training is designed for those who design, install or maintain Fiber Optic Systems.
- It identifies the installer who demonstrates a practical knowledge of fiber optic theory,codes, standards and practices widely accepted in the Telecommunications Industry today.
- The training incorporates hands-on training of Fiber Terminations, Cable preparations,
- Fusion splicing, OTDR operation and Optical Loss Testing.
- The student would be able to combine both the theoretical and practical knowledge thatthey have acquired on the period of the training program with minimum supervision from the classroom.