Infrastructure Development Course - 003
Course Module Premise Wiring Installer – 003B
- This course is design to produce technicians that are capable of designing, design, install or maintain copper and fiber optic Systems.
- Understand the EIA/TIA standards for category 5e, 6,
- Understand the EIA/TIA standard for fiber optic cabling.
- Know the performance specifications for the high performance twisted.
- Understand premise wiring test equipment
- Understand distance limitations, attenuation, near-end crosstalk etc.
- Wiring mapping and how to test these measurable electrical properties ofcopper and fiber media.
- Understand the logical and physical organisation of premise
- Systems, the product and test equipment needed to install and maintainthem, demonstrate basic skills needed to assemble, wire and test.
- Various cabling systems include new advanced cabling systems by participating in hands-on lab exercise.