Ibogaine Aotearoa Charitable Trust
- To set people free from addiction
Aims and Objectives of Ibogaine Aotearoa Charitable Trust are as follows:
- Disseminate information pertaining to Ibogaine detox (ID) as a pharmacotherapy for treatment of the addictions.
- Provision of ID to those wishing to cease their chemical dependence, including Methadone Maintenance (MMT), Pain Clinic and General Practitioners patients, as well as individuals using drugs non-medically.
- Establish ID intake, safety and aftercare protocols incorporating existing Aotearoa/New Zealand addiction service provisions and international protocols.
- Provide education to peer and medical personnel on best ID practice.
- Continuation of education for ID providers.
- Assist or work with other parties or organizations with the same or similar goals.
- Provision of ID internship opportunities.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity for ID in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Improve the quality of life for clients who are chemically dependent by assisting in the cessation of their dependence, thereby providing improved outcomes for clients whanau and the wider community.
- Provision of another option for those seeking addiction treatment.
I.ACT - A group of individuals who have been drawn together by Ibogaine.
- Contact details