- clone FIT user community
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (HEQCO)
- Charity Village, Reesa Rosen
- Forum model
- OERu - http://wikieducator.org/OERF:Strategy
- Research to track employers’ labour needs and subject matter expertise training needs to address labour shortages, expectations, workplace culture and interventions and supports - for example, recruitment and engagement initiatives; and the development of training, coaching and mentoring materials and services.
- Develop training materials on new tools and approaches; and support training to content creators on the new tool(s)
- Determine the most effective formats and delivery mechanisms to deliver the training materials.
- Obtain feedback (review and testing) by subject matter experts
- Provide training to subject matter experts, and ensure continuous updating of training materials.
- Incentives for hiring newly graduated post-secondary students from App Development, and for related courses of study, to offset some of the costs involved in training and mentoring new graduates who lack job-experience.
- Support for internships to provide on-the-job training for emerging App development - subject matter experts - from education to the workplace.
- Funding to encourage enrollment in retraining programs to help transition individuals from previous work to a career in Apps content creation.
- Strategies for retaining workers
- Facilitating access to foreign workers in Apps content creation, and easing the mechanisms for hiring them.
- Matchmaking-mentoring programs to support collaboration between companies of different scales with varied capacities to enable intensified collaboration as well as mentoring.
- training audits, identifying competencies, developing training resources and assessment tools, and implementing the training programs/systems.