- Part one - 1.5 hours
- Each team discusses the issues for 20 minutes and forms an argument. Positive and/or negative.
- Each person per team records their main view.
- Participants take turns to state their view - scenario by scenario.
- Break for morning tea
- Part two - 20 minutes
- Form into two teams - one for open education and one against.
- Debate your viewpoint - 10 minutes.
- Facilitator sums up.
- Part three - 40 minutes
- What are some solutions? Brainstorm.
- Presenter puts forward some solutions - resource page.
- Facilitates discussion about the feasibility of the solutions.
- Delicious and Diigo - social bookmarking sites.
- Storify - share media to create a story.
- Pinterest - share resources on a board.
- Lino it - stickies for sharing.
- Wikis - PBworks, Wikispaces, WikiEducator.
- Google: Google documents - document sharing, Google Sites - ePortfolio, Google Plus - communicating.
- Media sharing sites: Flickr, Picasa, FaceBook and Youtube.
- Research: Google Scholar, Zotero - research library.