|At the end of this topic you should have achieved the following outcomes. You will have:
- Considered several definitions for e-assessment.
- Identified advantages of e-assessment.
- Developed an awareness of a range of technology tools that can be used for assessment.
- Explored how e-assessment can be used in your own context.
- Discussed how e-assessment can be used in your own teaching/learning context, using a Web 2.0 technology tool.
For those participants enrolled in the Foundation Skills course through Otago Polytechnic, evidence of the last outcome would have been submitted using an appropriate Moodle discussion forum.
This completes the biggest Unit in this course. It should all get much easier from now on! Well done!