|At the end of this topic you should have covered the following areas. You will have:
- explored how to use whiteboards for teaching;
- developed an understanding of the need for good handout design;
- identified and justified a format you prefer to use for handouts;
- described at least two different types of handout that you could develop, and
- explained why the new handouts are likely to be useful;
- reflected on usefulness of other subject-specific resources that you use;
- shared your ideas with others.