|At the end of this topic you should have achieved the following outcomes. You will have:
- Read about principles of learning based on research and reflected on at least one principle that applies particularly to your own students.
- Developed an understanding of the factors that affect your students' learning.
- Developed an awareness of the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Read and summarized a journal article related to the scholarship of teachnig and learning in your own teaching discipline.
- Using a Moodle database, you will have shared a summary of your chosen article with other course participants (students registered at Otago Polytechnic only).
Tick all the above bullet points if you think you've achieved the learning outcomes. That completes your learning in Unit 2 of the Foundation Skills course. Pat yourself on the back!