|At the end of this topic you should have covered the following areas. You will have:
- articulated a personal understanding of learner-centredness;
- discovered the main characteristics of learner-centred environments;
- become more aware of the implications of learner-centred strategies for curriculum design, teaching and learning and assessment practices;
- explored strategies for making your courses more student-centred; and
- investigated factors associated with student engagement, thinking about some strategies you could use to encourage your students to engage.
That completes Unit 4 of the Foundation Skills course. Well done!