Flexible learning/Library of Resources
- Video: How to set up a blog
- Text: Create and maintain a basic weblog
- How to embed Youtube into Blogger?
- Leslie, P.H. & Murphy, E. (2008). Post-Secondary Students' Purposes For Blogging. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, Vol 9(3). Athabasca University Press.
- Concept mapping - read some examples of its use to help students find information - Tysick, C. (2004). Concept mapping and the research process: a librarian’s perspective. Concept Maps: Theory, Methodology, Technology
Proc. of the First Int. Conference on Concept Mapping In A. J. Cañas, J. D. Novak, F. M. González, (Eds). Pamplona, Spain.
- CMAP is easy to use and a free download: http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/ - If you want to take paper-based concept mapping to a digital level.
Flexible learning plans
- Video: Sarah Stewart's Flexible Learning plan - A course participant from 2009.