Lesson 1: How to cook chicken Adobo, a Filipino Dish
- Adobo is a common Filipino dish and a favorite food for gatherings, whether for a special or just an ordinary one, all year round.We hope that you will enjoy this simple but most rewarding meal. Happy Cooking!- Yvette & Geraldine
At the end of this lesson, you can:
- prepare and cook a chicken Adobo
- have a taste of a Filipino dish
- share the recipe
- Chicken ( Half a kilo bite size )
- Light Soy Sauce ( 1 cup )
- White vinegar ( half a cup )
- Water ( half a cup )
- Onion (1 medium chopped)
- Garlic ( 1 small head finely chopped)
- Salt ( 1 pinch )
- Black ground pepper ( 1 pinch )
- Bay Leaf ( one medium size Optional)
- After washing the chicken, mix it with all the other ingredients into the cooking pot.
- Allow to boil then simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Serve while hot. Good for 3 persons.