| Complete the following steps:
- Locate the following file: My Documents\Word Processing\Budget.xls
- Click once on the file to select it
- Select Copy
- Locate the folder you want to copy this file to, we are going to use the Excel folder you created earlier
- Open the Excel folder
- Select Paste to complete.
- Try copying the following file to your Presentation folder following the previous steps: My Documents\Word Processing\My Holiday.ppt
- Using the same method, copy your Word Processing folder so that there are two Word Processing folders in your Course Files folder. You will notice that the folder is named Word Processing - Copy or Copy of Word Processing.
Your Course Files folder should now look similar to this: