Exploring Tourism/Activities/Early Attractions
Tourism History - Early Attractions
Identify early attractions for tourists in New Zealand
1. Name three early tourism attractions in New Zealand? Were they nature or man-made? Describe each of them in a maximum of three sentences.
2. Are they still popular? How have they developed?
3. Have you been to any/all of them - use one adjective to describe each one.
4. Define the word spa - what does it mean?
5. Why did tourists first use spas?
6. Why do they use them now?
7. Name two natural spas sites (sourced by natural resources) and two spas which are run from finite resources (eg.gas, electricity) in New Zealand
8. What other services are generally offered at spas? Please provide some examples
All work is to be referenced.