|| Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.
* Unit 1 - Concept of e learning and LMS
Like most things in life, education has changed and keep in tandem with education particularly in the rich nations .
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Provide Define e learning with examples
- Distinguish e learning from computer assisted learning
- outline the disadvantages and advantages of e learning
- e learning an attempt to deliver content in a an electronic manner. The practice is that the learner/student is at one end of the system and he/ she must have a workstation. At tge end the content is hosted via internet in a certain site.
computer assisted learning==