EL4C27 - Feedback
Questions and Comments
Please use this page for any questions and/or comments you may have throughout the course. Please click on edit, enter your comments, questions or suggestions, and save.
- Please add your Username and/or your wiki-signature.
- For instructions on how to add or personalize your wiki-signature see help page Signature.
The workshop has been very intresting however some of the instructions one may need to make reference and yet after seven days it will be off. Then when does one become wikibuddy and any more workshops. Please visit my page.--parametrs 16:06, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Gita, you said there was an edit tab at the top of the page but I can't find it on my screen. The only edit tabs I can see are to the right of each participant's section. When I click edit and write anything it comes up on that person's entry! Paul
- Paul, you are correct. Once you click on "edit" you are on whatever page you want to edit and that means adding information. Find the right place to add your information or add a heading such as notes or feedback. Let me know if this helped or not. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 21:06, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Nellie. I hope I am in the right place - here goes ... Some people do Sudoku for a challenge - I think those people need to try working out how to use a wiki!! Paul
Hello Nellie - I'm not sure that 'mastered' is the right word. However, I am sure things will become clearer as we progress with the course. Paul.
- Hello, Gita and Nellie. I cant upload my image. Can you provide the instructions? Thank you--Yoon 03:28, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Yoon, For help you can see the presentation on the 'Discussion' link above. --Gita Mathur 04:01, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- hello ma'm. it was said to get all the e-mail me preferences checked in my preferences section. but i'm unable to check them. its saying that my e-mail address is not yet authenticated. what to do for that..?--Amanpreet kaur 12:51, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- That means you are in the right direction. Click on the confirmation tab and go to your email to get it authenticated. Let me know if this does not help and I will provide more information. --Nellie Deutsch 13:09, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ma'm on following what u said.... it finally says... 'confirmation e-mail sent'. but in preferences section still asking to confirm e-mail address.--Amanpreet kaur 13:41, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- One way to check is if you can you email notification preferences. Are the enable so you can put an X there? If yes, your email has been confirmed. The reason it is asking your to confirm email address is in case you change your email. Let me know how things progress. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 13:50, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm unable to put any X mark over there. My confusion still persists ma'm. --Amanpreet kaur 14:20, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi. I couldn't personalize my page. May I get the instructions please. Thank you--Yoon 15:33, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Yoon, I can see your page growing very well. Yes you got it right, trying out is always rewarded :-)--Gita Mathur 07:24, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi - At one stage I had a sand box that I was using to develop a resource. In fact I had created 2 further sand boxes. Today I rationalised one of the sand boxes and now I can't find the resource I was working on - any suggestions about what I can do to find that page? --Tumuaki! 06:19, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Whoops! I have just found it!! --Tumuaki! 06:21, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! You have three sandboxes. Do not add sandboxes, for adding content you should add subpages with the name as topic of content you are adding. --Gita Mathur 07:24, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi. How to change the font size and choose different types of font?Thank you--Yoon 04:36, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Yoon, nice to see that you are enjoying the wiki skills.Example: Click on Edit above and see the syntax used for this. For more click on this link for syntax on fonts Advanced User Tips--Gita Mathur 04:57, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Gita - I see you have put my photo panel near the top and to the right. I have been trying to work out how to replace the wiki educator photo with my photo but can't work out how to do that. Any advice you can give will be appreciated.--Tumuaki! 08:05, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, just use the same syntax and only replace the file name with the name of your photo. |100px |center will give a suitable size & center alignment. hope this will help. Look at the tutorial on Images again if needed.--Gita Mathur 10:39, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hola. I would like to create a link so that if the readers click on the word 'read' , it will direct them to the heading 'Reading' on the same page. Can you teach me how to do it?Thank you--Yoon 14:32, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
About the Content Resource I am planning to develop
Dear Participants, please add here about the Content Resource you are planning to develop. (please sign up)
I have added two Resources to my page. They are both WebQuests that I have developed and used in my class.--Brian fahey 12:12, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Iam develping a long distance learning Module, but have not done any before any ideas.--parametrs 16:09, 14 June 2009 (UTC)