Dr. Dilipsinh P. Barad
Date of Birth
05th June 1972.
Smt. S.B.Gardi Department of English, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar (364002). Gujarat. India.
- Google Talk id: dilipbarad
- Yahoo Mssngr id: d_barad
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
- Website: www.dilipbarad.com
- Orkut: dilipbarad
- Ph.D. - 2006.
- C.I.C. - 2008 - First Class - IGNOU.
- M.A. - 1996 - First Class.
- B.A. - 1994.
- Workshop - Moodle as Learning Management.
- Online Workshop - Self-Learning Material(SLM) - Pursuing - IGNOU.
- Online Conference - Reap International, UK.
- Moderator: 1. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nrvbbacollege
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eng_lang_lab 3. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sueta 4. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eng_dept_bu
- Member : 1. http://groups.google.com/group/notslm
2. http://groups.google.com/group/wikiducator 3. http://groups.google.com/group/google-teacher-center 4. http://groups.google.com/group/englishlanguagelab 5. www.orkut.com 30 Communities
Following things are under construction
2. Residential Address C-1018, Opp. SBS, Kalia Beed, Bhavnagar. (364002). Gujarat. India. 3. Official Address Smt.S.B.Gardi Department of ENGLISH, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar – 364002.
5. Contact Details Mobile : +91 9898272313; +91 9427733691 6. Office : 0278 2514401 7. Yahoo Chat Id: d_barad 8. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org 9. Educational Qualification 10. Ph.D. - English (Jan 2006) Saurashtra University (4 Star Accredited by NAAC). Gujarat. 11. Title of Ph.D. Research: 12. “Women in the Novels of Thomas Hardy: A Critical Study” 13. Masters of Arts – English (1996) Bhavnagar University, Gujarat. First Class (60%). 14. BULATS: BULATS tests cover listening, speaking, reading and writing using a combination of computer-based tests, written papers and face-to-face speaking tests, passed in 2007. For more: www.bulats.org 15. C.I.C. – IGNOU: FIrst Class (2008) 16. Teaching Experience: Eleven Years: Since July 1996 teaching to UG (B.B.A. & B.Com) and PG (M.A. & M.B.A.) students. Since June 1999 teaching Communication Skills and Business English to M.B.A. and B.C.A students. • Since 2002 teaching English Literature to M.A. students. – Saurashtra. University recognized as P.G. teacher: No. 92/2002, dated: 17-04-2002. • Since 2007 teaching English Language and Literature at Dept. of English, Bhavnagar University. 17. Specialization • Material Production for ELT • ELT & ESP • Communication Skills in spoken & written ESL • Business English & Business Correspondence • Novels in English Literature 18. Publication • Text-book for Certificate and Diploma course of Ambedkar Open University ( committee member – the book is under publication) • A Book on Business Communication – under publication. • A book on Women in the novels of Thomas Hardy by [htp://www.atlanticbooks.com Atlantic Publishers], New Delhi. Under Pub. 19. Internet experience • Moderator: Yahoo! e-Groups (i) SUETA, (ii) N R V Institute of Business Management Studies. • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nrvbbacollege • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eng_lang_lab • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sueta • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eng_dept_bu 20. Passion • ICT for TLL - Information and Communication Technology for Teaching Language and Literature. • CALL – Computer Assisted Language Learning 21. • ELLT through ICT - English language and Literature Teaching (ELLT) 22. Research Work • Attended / Presented research papers in more than 40 International / national conferences and seminars. 23. SCOPE – Society for the Creation of Opportunity through Proficiency in English • Trainer at A2, B1 ad B2 level for SCOPE programme at Dept. of English, Bhavnagar University. 24. Fully Computerized Language Lab • Co-Ordinator of fully computerized Language Lab with LAN compatibility. 25. • Ten Days Training for Computer based language lab at H.M.Patel Inst. Of English., V.V.Nagar.(Gujarat) 26. Workshop on Material Production • Attended Material Development workshops by Dr. Ray Mackey organized by British Council 27. • Material Production Workshop: British Council, Hornby & B.Ambedkar Open Uni. 28. My blog • http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
- redirect user:Dilipbarad