- BE BOLD AND COURAGEOUS. When you look back on your life, you will regret on your life, you will regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did. When facing a difficult task, act as though it is impossible to fail. If you're going to climb Mount Everest, bring along the Ghanain flag. Go out on a limb-that's where the fruit is.
- Go from looking at what you can see to what you can have.Here is some life challenging advice "Don't undertake a plan unless it is distinctly important and nearly impossible."
- The mediocre man thinks he is not worthy, but Ronald E. Osborn recommends, "Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyound what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down. WILLIAM M. WINANS
- It is difficult to say what is truly impossible, for what we take for granted today seemed impossible yesterday. Impossible; Napoleon is quoted as saying, "is a word found in the dictionary of fools." What words are found in your dictionary?
- He who is afraid of doing too much always does too little. To achieve all that is possible, we must attempt the impossible. Your vision must be bigger than you . Learn to be comfortable with great dreams.
- The best job haven't been found. The best work hasn't been done. Unless you undertake on more than you can possibly do, you will never do all that you can. Don't listen to those those who say, "It's not done that way." Don't listen to those who say, "You are taking too big a chance." Develop an infinite capacity to ignore what others say can't be than. In the first of the book of Joshua, the Lord says three times to him, "Be strong and courageous." We believe He is still saying this to you today.
- If Michelangelo had painted the floor instead of ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, it would surely be rubbed out by now. "Always aim high, going after things that will make a difference, rather than seeking the safe path of mediocrity," says Wes Roberts.
- Don't bother with small plans, because they motivate no one (especially you)! The person who expects nothing will be disappointed. After Roge Bannister ran the first sub-four-minute mile, thirty others followed suit within one year; within two years, three hundred had also achieved it.
- Thinking high affect others.
- The most disappointed people in the world are those who just get what is coming to them and no more. There are a lot of ways to become a failure, but never taking chance is the most successful failure.
- For counselling contact Patricia Hogrey on email@example.com, or The General Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org