Costs and Value of Credit/Assessment
|Unit 3.2- Costs and Value of Credit|
1. Evaluation criteria used to assess credit report sources include
- a. only speed.
- b. source of the information.
- c. language the report is written in.
- d. speed & accuracy.
2. The average cost for an individual credit report is
- a. $50 – $60 each.
- b. $60 – $200 each.
- c. $200 – $300 each.
- d. $300 or more each.
3. The most comprehensive credit information can be obtained from
- a. indirect sources only.
- b. the international sales team.
- c. direct and indirect sources combined.
- d. direct sources only.
4. In the business world today the greatest challenge to the international credit manager is
- a. evaluating too much information.
- b. the lack of information available.
- c. the cost of available information.
- d. securing accurate information.
(Correct answers: 1=d, 2=b, 3=c, 4=a )