Strategies for supporting inquiries
- Quality learning circles
- Heterogeneous: members from different learning areas,
- Homogeneous: members sharing the same learning or interest area.
Strategies for sharing inquiries
- Speed dating. Take 30 seconds to tell a partner about your inquiry then listen to theirs. Chnge partners.
- Unconference. Find several spaces and allocate 20 inute slots. Anyone wanting to share what they did writes their topic on a sticky note and puts it up on the grid. Anyone interested in listening or contributing turns up at the right place at the right time.
- Ignite Talks. 5 minute talks: 20 lides; 15 seconds per slide on auto-advance
- Wine and Cheese Evenings. Instead of afternoon staff meeting, put on drinks and nibbles to allow people to share what they've been working on. Set some prompt questions.
- Google Docs. A shared (internal) document outlining peoples': data, inquiry question, coaches, research readings etc.