- Active infections including Ulcers, Pneumonia, or Skin Abscess
- Cerebellar Dysfunction including Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Cluster Headaches or Severe Migraines
- Epilepsy or seizures
- Heart disease or problems such as arrhythmias, heart irregularities, murmur, palpitations, history of heart attack, Myocardial Infarction, Pericarditis, Prolonged QT Syndrome, Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, etc...
- High Blood Pressure - untreated (unmedicated hypertension)
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Crohn's Disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Kidney disease including kidney stones and other compromised kidney function such as Urinary Infection
- Liver disease (dependent on condition - liver enzymes more than 400% above normal indicate compromised liver function and possibility of toxicity )
- Lung disease such as Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema or other respiratory problems
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Vascular disease such as Venous Insufficiency, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Arteriosclerosis, Lymphedema, Phlebitis, Blood Clots or coagulation abnormalities, etc...
- Serious Psychiatric disorders