Conference and Events/Activities/Team participation
To reflect and record individual student/peer and team evaluation - Individual assessment 10%
Evaluation of the team as a whole and each member of that team
Each team member shall answer the follow questions as full answers (word count 300)
1. How would you gauge your value to the team process on a range of 1-10? (ten being the best score) Please explain your answer
2. Were you happy with your contribution to the team in organizing the event? Please explain
3. Do you feel you could have done more to help the team in organizing the event? Please explain
4. Do you feel your areas of strength were utilised in the team environment? - If not why not? Please answer this as a sentence
5. What do you like and what don't you like about working in a team? - Please answer this as a sentence
1. Do you feel everyone on your team performed to the best of their ability?
2. In your opinion were there any team members that went above and beyond what you thought was required of them?
3. Did you feel you had adequate leadership within the team?
4. Did every member of the team participate fully? eg. attend class, attend planning sessions, offer their opinion or advice?
Evaluation of the course:
1. Did you feel the assessment (planning and participating in an event, putting together a conference proposal) was appropriate for the subject (Conference and Events) - if so why? If not why?
2. Did the course help you to learn about how to run a conference and an event?
3. Did you feel the guest speaker (sponsorship and PCO) and tour of The Dunedin Centre added value to your understanding of the conference and event?
4. Did you like the way the course was designed e.g. some teaching, group and individual work, planning, problem solving and decision making, prepping and designing a conference, event and commenting on face book?
5. Was the class time (4hrs per week) adequate?
6. What changes would you suggest to the course?
Please answer these questions with as much detail as possible. These evaluations will contribute to 10% of your final mark and will give me some of the information needed to assess the contributions made by each team member. Please email your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To respect your privacy these will be kept confidential. Please submit your reflection by email to me; Wednesday 22nd June. by 3pm.
Re-sit: Students that have not made regular contributions to the face book page, have attended less than five meetings and/or have made inadequate contributions to the paper will be required to re-sit.