Community networks gather around shared educational needs. Wikieducator has no centre or hierarchy, but self-organises as a network of shared interests.
In general WikiEducator participants are a committed educators that endorse the freedoms associated with open education content, open standards and the educational benefits of social software. Community networks function through the aggregation of will to make a difference in the lives of the learners we serve.
- Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (CCCOER)
- Community Media space on WikiEducator
- Center for Open and Sustainable Learning
- FLOSS4Edu Community
- Global Alliance for Self Management Support
- Virtual University for Small States of the Commonwealth (VUSCC)
- Future of Learning in a Networked World
- Category:Educational Wikis
- National Student Commonwealth Forum
- Tourism and Hospitality Education
- Trade Union Education
- Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies