e-Learning Activity - Research topic
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Select and share your research topic for this course (under the umbrella of change with digital technologies in education)|
|Links with annotated bibliography for Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 and the final research paper/case study for the course|
- Read the requirements for Assignment on reviewing a change model and the final Assignment on preparing a research paper or case study. This will direct the scope of your research topic.
- Read the resource links provided above for help on thinking about a research topic.
- We strongly recommend that you select a research topic of interest from your own context so that your research is informed from authentic experience.
- Brainstorm and share your initial ideas by posting in the relevant discussion forum, for example:
- What emerging or new technologies are of interest to you?
- Have there been any changes relating to digital technology in your own educational context in recent times? (Useful considerations for a case study)
- Do you anticipate any changes relating to digital technology in your own educational context in the foreseeable future? (Useful considerations for a research paper).
- With reference to the broad theme of change with digital technologies in education in your context, what questions do we need to answer? (Useful considerations for a research paper).
- Drawing on your experience of change with digital technologies in your own context, what questions should the implementers have asked? (Useful considerations for a case study).
- Finalise your topic for research.
- Aspects of the learning outcome actions have been derived from selecting a research topic published by MIT libraries under a CC-BY-SA license