CCNC/CCNC Module 6/Creating Slides/Subsection 2 Predefined Presentation
Tutorial 1 - Using Pre-defined Presentations
Using Pre-defined Presentations
Impress comes with two pre-defined presentations that you can copy and use for your own presentation. Each presentation is formatted and contains pre-written content. You can select the presentation templates whenever you create a new presentation from a template using the AutoPilot.
Please follow the steps below in creating a pre-defined presentation:
- The second screen of the AutoPilot asks you to select a slide design. Impress offers two choices through a drop-down menu: Presentation backgrounds and Presentations. You must select the Presentations option to access the templates.
- Once you select a presentation, Impress displays the available templates for the selected option.
- If you select Presentations, followed by Introducing a New Product (see image above), you will create a similar presentation.
- The pre-written content for the Introducing a New Product presentation is shown in the Outline View
- If you select Presentations, click on Recommendation of a Strategy (see image above).
- The pre-written content for the Recommendation of a Strategy presentation is shown below in Outline View:
Using Pre-defined Presentation Backgrounds in Your Presentation
Impress is equipped with four different presentation backgrounds that you can use in any presentation you create. You can select these presentation backgrounds whenever you create a new, empty presentation using the AutoPilot.
- The second screen of the AutoPilot asks you to select a slide design. Impress offers two choices through a drop-down menu: Presentation backgrounds and Presentations.
- Once you make a selection, Impress then displays the available templates for the selected option.
- If you select Presentation Backgrounds, followed by Dark Blue with Orange, you will create a similar presentation to the one you see in the thumbnail below: