CCCOER/Project Manager Stakeholder Engagement
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Project Manager - Stakeholder Engagement
The Project Manager will design, deliver and manage client-centered programs that result in engaged stakeholders, alignment, performance and organizational effectiveness.
The Senior Consultant will facilitate strategic and organizational change to increase performance and alignment and build organizational capacity, for clients in the public and private sectors. He will design, develop and manage the implementation and evaluation of programs, processes and performance interventions for Client organizations, networks, communities and projects. He will also seek opportunities to identify, qualify and bridge mutual interests among consultants, for additional revenue-generating opportunities, leverage and Client ROI.
The Senior Consultant will collaborate closely with CCCOER's stakeholders including executive management, consultants, employees, strategic partners, program/project team members to ensure alignment and integration of strategies, programs, projects and activities for successful project implementation, leverage and results.
The Project Manager - Stakeholder Engagement:
- Ensures the development and implementation of OER strategies, aligned to the host Organization's mission, vision, culture, values, and strategic priorities;
- Consults with Client-stakeholders regarding readiness and/or resistance to OER change/transition; (technology) change management, adoption and organizational effectiveness initiatives using a range of online and face-to-face performance interventions;
- Consults with Client stakeholders on appropriate OER support interventions including mentoring and coaching and train-the-trainer approaches to increase organizational capacity, buy-in and alignment, and greater ROI;
- Incorporates participatory engagement, communities of practice, and a learning system ecology approach to support meaningful project involvement and mutual learning among all stakeholders and communities;
- Conducts research, needs assessments and performance analysis to support and design performance interventions to achieve Client's short-, medium- and long-term goals and objectives;
- Identifies Client's leadership needs, and effective training/learning and/or performance interventions to maximize leadership effectiveness, learning and productivity;
- Facilitates and supports advocacy, research, debrief and feedback, communication and reporting to stakeholders; strengthens networking and collaboration opportunities; and disseminates results for increased CCCOER and Client stakeholder profile, recognition and opportunities;
- Guides CCCOER's leadership in responding to emerging issues and opportunities; Client problem-solving and dispute resolution;
- Acts as an effective liaison between CCCOER and stakeholders, and acts as an Ambassador for CCCOER's solutions and capabilities.