Answer All questions by clicking on the appropriate option or filling in the space where necessary. Finally, click on submit to view your scores.
1. Which one of the following is NOT a characteristic of insects?
2. Which one of the following functions of the skeleton applies only to insects?
3. Insects in the dry areas conserve water by passing waste in form of?
4. Which one of the following groups of animals possesses an open circulatory system?
5. Which of the following groups of insects all have similar feeding habits?
6. Which one of these insects does not lay eggs in its lifecycle?
7. Which of these are characteristic of all insects?
8. The following are characteristics of insects:
(i) They undergo complete metamorphosis.
(ii) They have 1 or 2 pairs of wings.
(iii) They have 3 pairs of jointed legs.
(iv) Their bodies are divided into 3 main parts.
(v) They posses exoskeletons.
Which of them are common to all insects?
9. The structure in insects that serve as respiratory surface for gaseous exchange are
10. Which one of the following may not be used for classifying insects?