Please add resources here as you find them or a link to them - collating resources on delicious is a good way to share.
Materials are being collated on:
- The Action Competence stack on Delicious, a social bookmarking site.
- Assessment stack on Delicious.
- The Assessment playlist on Youtube.
- Atherton J. S.(2011). Teaching and Learning; Learning Contracts.
- Check out Worcester Polytechnic Institute site (the Academic Technology Center) explaining the benefits of learning contracts, and how to design one.
- An example learning contract.
- Assessing Authentically - Overview. A resource with video clips from the University of New South Wales. Worth a look.
- UNSW Assessment as Learning Toolkit - includes videos.
- Designing Assessment as Learning.
- Mueller, Jon (2012). Authentic Assessment Toolbox - information and examples.
- Oblinger, Diana. (2012) (Ed.) Game Changers: Education and Information Technologies. EDUCAUSE. Free e-book. Several examples of innovative assessment - see Prior Learning Assessment and Open Education at Suny Empire State College (p. 152).