Assessment Practices for Action Competence/Learning Outcomes
Following democratic principles - the following suggested learning outcomes will be negotiated with the learning community.
- Define and discuss the meaning of action competence in your context.
- Explore learning approaches associated with developing action competence (e.g., co-operative learning, inquiry learning, experiential learning and reflective learning).
- Explore and critically analyse a range of assessment methods associated with action competence, and how they might be integrated in your teaching context.
- Evaluate existing assessment methods and their relevance to developing action competence.
- Design authentic and integrated assessments for promoting action competence in a vocational area.