Thai coconut chicken
A marinade for chicken that has a bit of herb and a bit of spice
|Degree of Difficulty:|
|Number of serves:|
- 3 chillies, de-seeded and chopped finely
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl.
- Marinade the chicken for at least an hour in the mixture.
- Barbeque until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with a salad.
If you like your thai food hot, feel free to add more chilli.